CUSTOMER CARE GROUP TELEPHONE
HP COLOR LASERJET M375, M475, M476 has encountered an central fuser assembly error:
● Fuser Error 50.0 | 50. Fuser Error = Generic Fuser error
● Fuser Error 50.1 | 50.1 Fuser Error = Low Fuser temperature error
● Fuser Error 50.11 | 50.11 Fuser Error = High sub thermistor area 3 fuser error
● Fuser Error 50.12 | 50.12 Fuser Error = Low sub thermistor area 3 fuser error
● Fuser Error 50.2 | 50.2 Fuser Error = Slow fuser error
● Fuser Error 50.3 | 50.3 Fuser Error = High fuser temperature error
● Fuser Error 50.4 | 50.4 Fuser Error = Fuser drive circuit error
● Fuser Error 50.7 | 50.7 Fuser Error = Fuser open error
● Fuser Error 50.8 | 50.8 Fuser Error = Low sub thermistor fuser error
● Fuser Error 50.9 | 50.9 Fuser Error = High sub thermistor fuser error
1. Reset HP COLOR LASERJET M375, M475, M476 printer:
a. shut off via the power switch, and then you should wait around at least 30 seconds.
b. Power Up and watch for the HP COLOR LASERJET M375, M475, M476 printer to initialize.
2. If you are using a surge protector:
a. Shut off the printer.
b. Pull out the surge protector.
c. Plug the HP COLOR LASERJET M375, M475, M476 printer right into the wall socket and Power on.
3. In case the error remains, change the Fuser Assembly:
HP LaserJet Pro 300 color MFP M375
HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475
HP Laserjet Color Pro MFP M476
To help with servicing printer
ONLINE HP PRINTER REPAIR SUBMISSION FORM
You can request an onsite HP Printer Repair through the online submission system. Please fill out the form below and one of our friendly Customer Care Representatives will contact you to confirm a date and time for the service. The representative will also be able to answer any questions you may have. You are also welcome to submit comments or concerns here.-
© 2022 Printer-Repair-Experts.net
Telphone (888) 276-4666
Forms of Payment we Accept