Model Number Introduction Date Print Rsolution DPI
HP Laserjet 4000 November 1997 1200
HP Laserjet 4050 May 1999 1200
HP Laserjet 4100 March 2001 1200
41.3 Error (False)
The printer will begin to print the print job. After printing 1 page the printer will stop and produce an error 41.3
The 41.3 is a error cuased by the printer believing the page (paper) printed is different size from what the printer settings are set to. Either the page is longer or shorter.
(1) Replace the Feed / Separation rollers. Word rollers can cause the printer timning to slow down.
(2) Verify the size detection switch
(3) Replace Feed Controller PCB
41.5 Error / Blank Page
The printer will print a blank page and stop and display in control panel a service error 41.5
(1) Verify the Pick Roller on the paper casstte tray. Make sure roller is seated correctly.
(2) Replace the Paper Feed Assembly
(3) Replace the Registration Assembly
Toner rubs off on Labels printed.
After a lable is printed. You can rub the ink off the paper. The toner does not fuser correctly.
(1) from the rpinter menu scroll down to Paper Handleing.
(2) Scroll down to tray 1 type and chnage to label.
(3) Scroll down to Configure Fuser Mode Menu to (Yes) and after in submenu change the setting for label to (High)
Hours Of Operations | Monday - Friday 9:00AM- 5:00PM | Saturday & Sunday Closed