HP Laserjet 5200 Printer
| A fuser error has occurred. |
NOTICE A fuser error may appear due of insufficient power supply insufficient line voltage or a fuser problem.
1 Fuser temperature low
1. Power off the device
2. Take out fuser then reinstall fuser
back in device. Make sure the fuser
is seated properly within the printer.
3. If necessary, Replace fuser connector
4. If the error continues, swap out the
5. Swap out the (LVPS) low-voltage
power supply if needed.
6. Swap out the DC controller if needed
Associated printer model: HP Laserjet 5200
HP Laserjet 5200 50 fuser error.
If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service department: