13.20.00 JAM INSIDE FRONT DOOR
Paper jam is located in the paper path. Media is present in the printer when the printer is powered on or media is discovered after opening and closing of front door. (PS2) Registration Sensor detects media. Fussing Unit Jam sernsor.
(1) Remove paper in the areas indicated
(2) Close front door in order for the printer to attempt to clear paper path.
(3) Remove duplex assembly and verify no paper is in the path.
(4) Perform paper path test
(5) Verify High Voltage Power Supply leaf springs are seated in correct position. (see diagram below)
|Incorrect Postilion||Correct Position|
(6) Verify Duplex Residual paper sensor is moving correctly.
(7) If the paper jam error continues to display, Replace the Fuser Assembly.
|Associated Printer Models|
|HP Laserjet 9000||HP Laserjet 9040||HP Laserjet 9050|
|HP Laserjet 9000MFP||HP Laserjet 9040MFP||HP Laserjet 9050 MFP|