HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP Printers – 30.03.45 Error
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575
- HP Officejet Enterprise Color MFP X585
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680
- HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775
- HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830
- HP Color LaserJet flow MFP M880
When 30.03.45 Scanner Error To continue turn off then on appears on the control panel it indicates that there is an issue with the scanner.
Step one: Turn the printer off and then on
Turn the printer off, and then back on to clear the error.
Step two: Perform a firmware Partial Clean
- Turn the printer on.
- The HP logo appears on the product control panel. When a “1/8” with an underscore appears below the HP logo, touch the logo to open the Preboot menu.
- Use the arrow buttons or the scrollbar on the touchscreen to highlight Administrator, and then press the OK button.
- Use the arrow buttons or the scrollbar to highlight Partial Clean, and then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button again.
- Press the Back button once to highlight Continue, and then press the OK button.
The printer will continue to boot to Ready.
Step three: Verify current firmware is installed
Check that the latest firmware version is installed. The firmware version should be 3.2.5 (Datecode: 20140529), or later.
If needed, update the firmware. For instructions, refer to Update firmware using a USB flash drive or the Embedded Web Server (EWS) (c03847902) (English).
Step four: Contact Printer Repair Experts
If the condition persists, contact a Printer Repair Experts (888) 276-4666 or service representative for service.
Printer Repair Experts