59.50 Error HP Laserejt P3015
An error happened with the black print cartridge drive motor during start-up or drum rotation.
(1) Assess the black toner to ensure that the strip is removed, there are no damaged pieces and make sure the toner rotates freely. Otherwise exchange black toner cartridge.
(2) Check that connections on the black print-cartridge drive motor and on the Drvie PCA are seated correctly.
(3) Turn printer on and see if black print drive motor is rotating. if not, Replace the black print-cartridge drive motor.
(4) If error persists, switch out Drive PCB.
(5) If error comes back. Replace main drive assembly
For further information or to schdeula a service appointmert
Please Call Our Customer Care Group