HP Laserjet Enterprise P3010 P3015 Fuser Error's
50.x Fuser Error
A fuser assembly malfunction has developed.
● Fuser Error 50.1: Low fuser temperature of thermistor (TH1)
● 50.2 Fuser Error: Fuser warm up service
● 50.3 Fuser Error: higher fuser temp of thermistor#1 (TH1)
● Fuser Error 50.4: defective fuser assembly (drive circuit failure)
● 50.8 Fuser Error: low fuser assembly temp of thermistor (TH2)
● Fuser Error 50.9: higher than normal fuser temperature of thermistor#2 (TH2)
1. power off and power back on the HP Laserjet Printer to check if the error is repeated.
2. Confirm that the recommended fuser assembly is in place in the product.
3. Affirm that the proper voltage fuser assembly is put in in the HP Laserjet P3010 / HP Laserjet P3015.
4. 50.2 Fuser error: Make sure that the Connection adapter J8002 and J1505 are properly seated on the (ECU) Engine Control Unit, and connection J18 is fully installed on the fusing assembly.
5. 50.1 Fuser Error, 50.3 Fuser Error, Fuser Error 50.8 and Fuser Error 50.9: Confirm that the connectors J18 and J1608 are fully 100 % installed on the ECU.
6. 50.8 fuser error: Take out the fusing assembly and confirm there is no toner residue. Toner could build up on the fusing assembly.
7. 50.4 fuser error: Make certain that the power to the HP Laserjet P3015 matches the spec for the HP Laserjet Printer.
PLEASE NOTE: If the electrical delivered to the HP LaserJet P3010 / P3015. is outside the specific features, the fusing assembly temperature control circuit is not going to be effective, leading to a fuser failure. Make sure that the connector J1002 and J1505 are completely seated on the (ECU) Engine Control Unit. If the error remains, swap the Engine Control Unit.
8. In the event that error continues, try to replace the fusing assembly.
HP LASERJET P3015 59.50 ERROR
An error happened with the black print cartridge drive motor during start-up or drum rotation.
(1) Assess the black toner to ensure that the strip is removed, there are no damaged pieces and make sure the toner rotates freely. Otherwise exchange black toner cartridge.
(2) Check that connections on the black print-cartridge drive motor and on the Drvie PCA are seated correctly.
(3) Turn printer on and see if black print drive motor is rotating. if not, Replace the black print-cartridge drive motor.
(4) If error persists, switch out Drive PCB.
(5) If error comes back. Replace main drive assembly
For further information or to schdeula a service appointmert
Please Call Our Customer Care Group
© 2022 Printer-Repair-Experts.net | 888.276.4666 | 8882764666